Friday, February 22, 2013

Difficulties so far

So i excpect thier to be difficulities with transition obv. However so far the most fustrating are working on my voice and comeing out to my parents (tech. already did but his time im going to cement it that its not a phase because thats the way they currently see it.) Working on my female voice has been something of a challange. Unfortanutly for me all the men in my family have really deep voices so bc of testostrone i also have a deep voice. so far the videos on youtube and resources i can find on the internet have been helpful when it comes to raise my pitch (it's almost in the female range after 4 months of practicing) how ever once i reach near to/ in to the female range i still sound male bc of how i use my voice and so i try to change the intonation but then my voice seems to drop down lower. i usally end up sounding like a femme gay guy which gets annoying after awhile. Anybody have any tips when it comes to voice?

No comments:

Post a Comment